ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Eric C in OK
Senior MemberPosts: 2,328
Like?
(Still) Not dead yet
3 weeks ago

Hello all,

It's been a long time since I posted. Life sorta got in the way of the fun part of photography. Seems like the last time I got on here, my wife and I were about to head to France to meet "our" good friend Richard Day and his wife Pat for a few days driving through fields of lavender and enjoying the summer sun. We got to see them both a few years later, before Richard passed, on a rainy trip to London. Nothing but the best of memories. Funny how you make friends with people a half a world away from typing into a little window on a computer.

Not to get all weepy on a Monday morning. It is good to see some names here I recognize from "the old days" (pre-Amazon). I do also follow a few folks on Twitter and Facebook, but my life is more parenting, working, and traveling these days than focusing on focusing.

Anyway, I was cleaning my rats nest of an office over the holiday weekend and I have a bag full of lenses and an old body or three I plan to ship off to KEH. An assortment of old F's, A's, and K's. What's motivating me is I made the mistake of handling one of the other softball parents new C***n a few weeks back and the machine gun trigger made me envious. Even with my lovely DA* glass, I wanted more than my K10 can deliver any longer. I haven't been keeping up with the latest in measurbator technology. While money isn't too much of an object, the 645 doesn't interest me. I'm thinking I'll trade all those old lenses for credit on the DA* 60-250/4 and maybe get a new/refurb body of some sort. Kx, K5, what's a dyed in the wool K-mounter to do?

Cheers

Eric

Pentax K-5 Pentax K-m (K2000) Pentax K-x
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow