Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mac01
Regular MemberPosts: 110Gear list
Like?
Panasonic 20mm goes out west
5 months ago

I have been out west on holiday for a while now.  Brought mainly a panny 20mm and Olympus 75-300 mm as main lenses using an EPL-5.  The landscape out here is beyond description and my travels have left an impression I will never forget.  The EPL-5 has been a joy to use and the combo with the 20mm is really light for long hikes.  I have to admit that next time I will take a 12-40mm because while I love shooting with primes the foot zoom doesn't always apply to geysers and lakes.    I will post some more images soon but here is one shot with the 20mm of Mormon's Row at the Great Tetons.  Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Cheers

mac

Mormon's Row  Grand Tetons National Park

-- hide signature --

cameras are like my guitars...the output bites until you learn to use them. Then you realize it wasn't them after all.

mac01's gear list:mac01's gear list
Olympus E-620 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow