R.I.P. Mia. You will never be forgoten (RX100M1 pics)

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Martin87
Contributing MemberPosts: 513Gear list
Like?
R.I.P. Mia. You will never be forgoten (RX100M1 pics)
3 months ago

Mia was a pet cat that my friend owned. I can't keep cats because my parents won't allow them in our home, so I came often to my friend's apartment to visit him and his pet cat Mia. Mia was 2 months when he adopted her and he had her for almost a year. During that period I grew so attached to her because she was a very calm and peaceful kitty. She never used her claws for scratching people and was always careful not to get anyone upset. She also had a strange but cute habit of sniffing my nose. When she did that it looked like she was giving me Kitty-Kisses (as used to call them). One month ago my friend told me that her kidneys were failing. Her condition was worsening with each passing day and she was meowing all the time because she was in pain. I knew that her condition was hopeless, but I still had hope because I didn't wanted to accept the dreadful truth.
Few days ago my friend told me that they had to put her to sleep. It broke my heart when I found out that she was gone. I miss her very much and I will surely miss her kitty-kisses.
R.I.P. Mia , you will never be forgotten.

This is she. I took this photo when my friend adopted her. She was afraid of me because that was the first time she saw me.

This is me and Mia. She is just 3 months old here.

Martin87's gear list:Martin87's gear list
Canon PowerShot S3 IS Sony RX100
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow