Milkweed alert

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Old Listener
Regular MemberPosts: 386Gear list
Like?
Re: Milkweed alert
In reply to GeorgianBay1939, 5 months ago

GeorgianBay1939 wrote:

... reminds me of Lewis J Clark who used to take me mountaineering on Vancouver Island and the Interior of BC. We used to fly fish in those cold mountain streams and lakes. For about 10 years, until his passing, I had a lot next to his on Cowichan Lake . Great photographer, amateur botanist and steward.

Hmmm. Nice name for a botanist and steward.  Lewis and Clark. The names might not resonate in Canada but in the US, they are part of our nation's history.

Every little bit helps, eh?

Yes.  And we need to try.

A favor.  I'm planning a trip to Atlantic Canada in August and/or September.  (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island for sure.  I'll add Newfoundland if it doesn't make the arrangements too complicated.  I presume that you have been to the area.  Any must see spots and activities?  Any general advice?

Old Listener's gear list:Old Listener's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Nikon D5000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow