+++++ This week through your m43 -- 5 July +++++

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Michael L NYC 99
Contributing MemberPosts: 995Gear list
Like?
Pittsburgh, Lightning and Good/Bad Fireworks
In reply to Hen3ry, 4 months ago

Here's a mix of shots from the last week.

The Allegheny County Courthouse caught my eye as it looked like a castle. I tried to fit as much into the frame with my 9-18 and had to twist the camera and played with rotation/distortion in Lightroom.

On the campus of Duquesne University. I guess it was between semesters as there were hardly any people about.

Point State Park where the Ohio, Monongahela and  Allegheny rivers converge

Panoramic view of downtown Pittsburgh from North Shore shot with the Voigtlander 17.5

There was a lot of electrical activity the other night. I used Live Composite for this shot. I don't know if there are multiple lightning bursts here as I let the camera run and came back to this shot. Shot with the Rokinon 10mm

This was shot last Sunday from Hoboken. The fireworks were for Pride week. I got the idea from this shoot that Jersey City would be a good spot to shoot the July 4 fireworks on the East River as the bursts here seem very high and large relative to the skyline.

Here's the reality when theory gets thrown away. I wouldn't make a very good engineer or scientist. 

Regards

Michael

-- hide signature --

See my Flickr photostream here Michael.Lee.Pics.NYC

Michael L NYC 99's gear list:Michael L NYC 99's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Thx.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow