Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dobbre
Regular MemberPosts: 128Gear list
Like?
FZ1000 compared to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
3 weeks ago

Why is nobody talking about this adition to fz1000 review? Or we should post comments only within review itself. For me, I was hoping to more positive outcome from this duel towards fz1000. It seems that fz1000 "won" only by a small margin only relying on reviewers personal preference. The thing that anoyed me the most was worse sharpness of fz1000 compared to rx10. I suppose that could be adjusted with in camera settings. It is important to me because, being a novice I only shoot fine jpeg and do very little to none post procesing. I do plan to learn more about "developing raw" but with little time my small twins are leaving me for learning more about photography, this will have to wait.

To make a long story short, I would appreciate your thoughts on what is a best buy in your opinion and by your shooting prefereces, fz1000 or rx10, bearing in mind that recently anounced price drop of rx10 which brought them very close price wise.

have a nice weekend!

dobbre's gear list:dobbre's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow