Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
averacpa
Forum MemberPosts: 53
Like?
Seeking Advice on Video Shooting and Processing
1 month ago

Hi Folks, I have been shooting stills for a very long time and now want to use the equipment I have to add a video component to my travels.  I am just starting out and looking for basic advice and tips on how to shoot and process videos; no 4K video or GH4 at this time.  Specifically what books or guides to read, which software is easier to edit and splice the various clips, what tips and settings to use on my equipment, etc..

My equipment consist of the EM-1, GX-1 and the Oly TG-3 (primarily for underwater) with a various lenses: Oly 9-18, Panny 20, Oly 45, Panny 45-150, and Panny 100-300.  I am going to Machu Pichu and the Galapagos in August.  The main camera will be the EM-1 with the Panny GX-1 as backup or setup with the 45-150.  The TG-3 is for the snorkeling trips in the Galapagos. I am also using a Mac Pro computer.

Any advice or tips is greatly appreciated.

Andrew

Olympus Tough TG-3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow