Can someone recommend a sling style bag?

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jason1500
Junior MemberPosts: 47Gear list
Like?
Can someone recommend a sling style bag?
3 weeks ago

I currently have a backpack style bag for my GH3 (this one ), it can hold the body, my Panaleica 25mm, 100-300mm, 12-35mm (which is usually attached to the camera), it also held the 20mm before I sold it, a manual Minolta 50mm, and still has room to spare for another lens or two. The downfall is I have to take the bag off, put it on the ground or some place to unzip and access everything. I like how sling bags that can just be rotated around to the front and have access to the camera without having to put the bag on the ground but there's so many choices. Not to be confused with slings that just look like a backpack with one strap which you'll still have to remove or else risk the camera and lens falling out, SEE THIS ONE

Can someone recommend me such a bag that can hold at least 3-4 lens plus the camera (one lens would be on the camera) I'm looking THIS KIND of bag where the camera can be easily and safely accessible but that one is too small as it only hold the camera with an attached lens.

Thanks for any help! (looking to keep it to $80 or below if possible)

Jason1500's gear list:Jason1500's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow