ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Metaxzen
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?
Best Storage for Easy Work Flow?
1 month ago

Greetings friends!

I'm investigating upgrading my storage to accommodate for all my beautiful D800 files. (Happiest problem I've ever had.)

I'm wondering what solution people think works best with their work flow? I'd really like to find a solution that is in the cloud not a back up or sync like Dropbox but something like a folder that existed online and not on my hard drive at all. But I'm also mostly concerned with ease of use. I'm shooting about a thousand shots a week and an efficient process is a top priority for me. Further, I'm skeptical about external hard drives. (A few years ago I had both a laptop and the backup drive fail and I lost years of data... so sad.)

Any advice? What are people doing to get another terabyte that they are finding easy to work with?

THANK YOU!

Metaxzen's gear list:Metaxzen's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 100mm f/2.8 Macro +1 more
ANSWER:
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow