Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
johnnydrz
Regular MemberPosts: 147
Like?
A6000 Memory banks.. how-to?
5 months ago

I've been using my A6000 for about a month now and it has a nice set of additional features over my previous NEX-6 (and 5N before that...). I use E lenses, legacy full manual lenses and a SAL85/2.8 with LA-EA2.

The focusing is indeed faster than my previous NEX's but I'm still struggling with moving targets, in my case dogs and mountain bikes... but I'll get that sorted out by testing more.

The one thing that bugs me right now is that I have not been able to find a tutorial or how-to for the Memory banks setting. I have no idea how to store settings in there and how to use them. It's certainly not rocket science but my 56 yo. brain hasn't been able to figure it out yet. I do have the full size manual but it doesn't explain how to do this in details.

Could someone point me to a proper link or explain in details how it works? I have searched like crazy but have gotten nowhere so far.

A huge THANK YOU in advance,

Johnnydrz

ANSWER:
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow