ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cinemascope
Forum MemberPosts: 96
Like?
For Sale Sigma 8-16mm SA, Sigma 70mm Macro SA, DP1 Infrared UV Full Spectrum
4 months ago

Hi there.

I am in New Zealand and the market here is too small to sell Sigma stuff locally, so I thought I'd try here... Can post worldwide (3-10 business days) for about $35, including tracking and plenty of bubble wrap...

I'm selling a Sigma 8-16mm SA, a 70mm Macro SA and a modified DP1 to allow full spectrum photography...

The lenses are perfect and in like-new condition... The DP1 is also in excellent condition, but has a very small scratch in an upper corner (see photo). It's very minor, and it actually looks worse in the photo than in real life...

All items from a smoke-free, pet-free house and a very careful owner.

Selling the 8-16mm because I found out I don't actually enjoy shooting landscapes much... It was hardly used. Selling the 70mm because I wanna buy something longer. Selling the DP1 because again, I am not really into landscapes and wide angles...

All items originally bought from B&H.

I'm thinking $400 something for the 8-16mm, somewhere under $300 for the 70mm, and mid $300s for the DP1? So if you can think of a price along those lines, send me a PM and we'll talk.

Any questions, fire away! Thanks for looking...

Cheerio

Sigma 8-16mm SA

Sigma 8-16mm SA

Sigma 70mm Macro SA

Sigma 70mm Macro SA

Sigma DP1 with charger and AA size-reference

Sigma DP1, back

Sigma DP1, small scratch...

Sigma DP1 Sample SOC

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Dunedin, New Zealand (Aotearoa)

Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma DP1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow