ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
infinitefoto
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
D800E: Folder Contains No Images issue
4 months ago

Hi,

I bought my D800E about 2 weeks ago, and today something weird happened. I downloaded images from 2 SD cards, then went to format the cards in the camera. Before formatting a card in camera, I always do a double-check to make sure that images have already been downloaded. But this time when I tried to see the images, the camera showed this message:

Folder contains no Images.

It did the same thing for the 2nd card. I thought this was very strange, so I placed the cards back into the card reader and… all the images were still there!!! This is NOT good. It could lead me to reformat a card whose images I have not yet downloaded.

Any ideas on what's happening here? Both cards are 32G. I had just finished downloading them onto my hard drive.

I've searched for a description of this problem online, but couldn't find any that replicates my issue.

Most grateful for input.

Thanks!

Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow