IMatch 5 available... brief review...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Mario M. Westphal
Regular MemberPosts: 211
Like?
Re: Thank You...
In reply to fuego6, 3 weeks ago

fuego6 wrote:

I wish I could edit my first post not to change what I wrote but at least to correct some of the things I got wrong... its not fair to others reading it later on.

IMatch is a deep and powerful application. Similar to other complex software packages, it is impossible to find and understand all the features which make IMatch IMatch during the first days of usage. You use the basics first and learn as you go. And there is the IMatch help, which contains a lot of detail information and helps you to understand even the more complex features like versioning, metadata management or scripting.

I'm not sure if Hans would object, but why don't you just write a new post with additions to your original review? If you choose a similar subject (e.g. with a (Part 2) appended) users will find it when they search dpreview.com for information about for IMatch 5.

I'm sure Hans will agree that we all learn new things about the software we use - while we use it. Initial impressions may be wrong or incomplete. You would be amazed what I learn about IMatch every day by listening to my users. They use it in different ways than I anticipated, post clever feature requests and write up workflow suggestions for other users in the photools.community. It's amazing to see how so many users use it in so many different ways...almost 18,000 posts in the community already.

-- hide signature --

Mario M. Westphal - Author of IMatch

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow