Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AdamT
Forum ProPosts: 56,249Gear list
Like?
EXR and Capture one RAW
1 month ago

I thought this was worth a thread on its own .. sadly Phase one haven`t supported the pinhead sensors in the HS series and the F770 etc so this is really only for XS1 and X10 owners ..

I don`t know if the X-S1/X10 automatically record RAW data as EXR DR or that Capture one 7`s usage of the RAW files chooses only to use the DR mode (the real advantage use of the tech), the files are always 6Mp and always EXR-DR  but the amount of highlight recovery is astounding, whats more the images (recovered or otherwise) are incredibly sharp from the XS1 in RAW in C1  . check these out .

Developed from the same RAW file, one as shot (same as the 12Mp JPG) and the other where I simply moved the Highlight slider across ..... you can punch up the recoved image nicely .

-- hide signature --

** Please ignore the Typos, I'm the world's worst Typist **

AdamT's gear list:AdamT's gear list
Sigma DP1 Fujifilm X-S1 Canon PowerShot G1 X Nikon Coolpix P330 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +1 more
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow