Flat view
mlx
mlx
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
D5100 - is it broken?
3 weeks ago

Dear all,

I have a NIkon d5100, and last year I dropped it on the floor. It was in a cheap protective bag, so from outside there were no problems. However, when I turned it on, it didn't work - I didn't get the image on the small screen (black square), and when I took pictures I also got black squares as results instead of the pictures (also checked on the computer).

Then the camera was unused for about 8 months. The battery didn't have any power anymore, but when I charged it and turned it on, it worked again! So, now it looks like everything works. I have no idea how it could fix itself, but maybe you have any idea about what happened? I am asking because I would like to know whether the problem disappeared, or it can occur again,  produce worse images, or any other kind of problems. So, should I forget what happened or should the camera be repaired?

Thank you very muchf ro your time and consideration!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow