Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
z2122
Regular MemberPosts: 263Gear list
Like?
i have lens fever ....
5 months ago

after getting a d610 and a 50/1.8 , 28/1.8 and a 70-200/4 i bought a used 17-35/2.8 and started to appreciate the new possibilities an interesting perspective of the 17mm.
the 28/1.8 is very useful in the evening as a tourist or with friends. i thought this is enough , but i tried the nikon 24-70/2.8 and i am very happy with that lens - perfect for walk around or traveling ... very good quality - compareable to the primes in real life shots ( my "bookshelf" test at home showed slight difference to the prines. the 24-70 is nearly as good as the 70-200/4 @ 70 and better than the 17-35 @24 and @35mm. in "garden"test shoots the difference between primes and 24-70 is not there)
now i see, that every lens i bought is a joy to use, although before i bought it, i was 70% sure i will not really need it, it is too heavy or something similar.
now i have seen the experience in this forum about the tamron 150-600 and i am sure i can find good possibilities to use it, when i have it. but all the time i think, this is the last lens i buy and then i will stop, but it doesnt stop. what is your experience with that sort of "lens fever"? will that stop or am i lost in the lens park?

z2122's gear list:z2122's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow