Started 2 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jalywol
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,043Gear list
Like?
Olympus OMD EM1, 12-40mm, Panasonic GX7 w/lens, and 14mm
2 months ago

I'm using an A7 now for my primary camera, so I am selling some of my M43 gear.

Prices
Oly EM1 Body, w/two extra aftermarket batteries and charger, $975
12-40mm Lens $825
(If you get both the camera and lens together, price is $1750)
Panasonic GX7 Black w/first generation 14-42mm (Mk I) lens, 2 extra batteries, larger eyecup accessory: $700
14mm f2.5 $170

Ships to
CONUS

Description
I have switched over to an A7 as my primary camera, and plan to keep a small M43 system as my backup. Because of this, I have a lot of M43 gear to sell.

Olympus EM1, purchased new from Hunt's photo in Nov 2013. Has seen little use (total shutter count is 3298), and is in overall excellent condition, with remainder of warrantee (will provide copy of original sales slip). Has box/packing/accessories. I have two extra aftermarket batteries and charger for it, and an extra screen protector which I will include, also, $975 for body only.

Oly 12-40mm. Fabulous lens, excellent condition, also purchased from Hunts, also has box, lens hood, and pouch. $825.

If you buy both the EM1 and 12-40mm together, you save $50 ($1750).

Panasonic GX7, black body, purchased in April 2014, excellent condition (shutter count 914). I am selling it with an original version of the 14-42mm lens (NOT the MK II). It also comes with the accessory eyecup for the EVF, and two extra aftermarket batteries, and original box/packing/accessories. $700

I also have lenses available:

Panasonic 14mm f2.5 $170 (I have a lens hood but no box for this one)

I may have a GM1 and several other lenses for sale down the road, but for the moment I am keeping that as my small backup body until I decide if I want to move to a large sensored compact as my portable setup or not.

I will be happy to send or post photos of any of this gear (with serial numbers) if you would like to see them....just let me know.

If you want to look up my past transactions, I have a number on Ebay over the years (username jalywol).

Shipping is NOT included in the price. I charge only actual shipping charges to wherever you are, and I do insure every package.

Thanks!

-Janet

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Albany, NY, United States

Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow