Sony A77 (turning of the electronic view finder)

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mysp7377
Forum MemberPosts: 60
Like?
Sony A77 (turning of the electronic view finder)
4 weeks ago

Hi is it possible to turn off the electronic viewfinder on the Sony A77, as I do most all my shooting outside during the day time (action shots) with the electronic finder on or activated the scene(s) darken up making it difficult to see the scene as you would see it under normal lighting conditions. The scene lightens up when I aim the camera at something in the shade for example or it gets dusk or dark and this is what the camera is suppose to do, but since most of my shots are during the day is there a way I can turn off the electronic finder and use the A77 with a regular view finder effect.    Note: Ive looked through the manual and cameras menu all I could find is a manual way to darken or lighten the view finder scene, there's only one choice each way and its already dark and going up on the brightness makes the scene washed out and way to bright on a sunny day.       Thanks for the Help

-- hide signature --

John...

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow