K-50, K-5II/s or K-3 as second body? Or get some zooms?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
robbo d
Senior MemberPosts: 1,090Gear list
Like?
Re: K-50, K-5II/s or K-3 as second body? Or get some zooms?
In reply to dpnaiba, 5 months ago

My only major reason for next body purchase will be double card slot (k3) to ensure no SD card failure for pro grade shoots like weddings. Other than that, i'm pretty happy with the K5IIs and I don't think the extra resolution is a biggie.........

K5IIs can shoot a ........black hole in a dark universe...... so crazy good in low light !!!!

I'll agree with Wanganuilad......(because i'm from NZ too), but keeping the Mrs happy is a good idea and they love the paparazzi feel using a big camera. You will score serious browny points in which to state your case for more glass later, especially when it becomes her idea  .....got to use the path of least resistance !!!!

50-135 is really silky image quality, love it, but it's not fast AF and occasionally mine seems to need to warm up and jams-up. I'd agree at looking at Sigma, sorry, but finding that Pentax zooms are getting behind the competition.

robbo d's gear list:robbo d's gear list
Pentax K-x Pentax K-01 Pentax K-5 IIs Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow