Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Geir Eivind Mork
Senior MemberPosts: 1,680Gear list
Like?
Macs and iPhone/iPads - and photos
5 months ago

My spouse gave up on pcs, she just browse the web and when she want to write something long we have both my mac pro and my macbook pro. was considering getting a macbook air for her but got tired waiting for the new model to arrive. and it was practical to have a ipad in the house anyway.

however, can't sync all the photos to the ipad. I need a way to access it.I do have capture one pro 6 on my mac. not yet bothered to upgrade to 7. But I haven't been using that as much as the price tag said.

So i want to access the photos remotely. on the ipad all i want is ability to watch an possibly tag, move, delete etc images. tag at least. right now i haven't used a system light aperature, lightroom, iphoto or the capture pro. but I want the system that works most flawlessly with the ipad now or very soon.

Ideas?

-- hide signature --

Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing
.. Camille pissarro

Geir Eivind Mork's gear list:Geir Eivind Mork's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma APO Macro 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow