Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Joshuay04
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Day out and about, whats in your bag?
5 months ago

Every time I visit a new city I laugh at the people carrying bags and bags of lenses with them making sure as to have any piece of equipment that could ever be needed. A lot of times when taking vacations, we forget what a vacation is. I for one annoy my wife beyond belief when I hold up our family trip so I can get a better shot at something she sees as "neat" but I see as an amazing photo op. On these vacations most shots are not planned, they are spur of the moment sites you find when strolling around. So my question is.......what are the items you cannot leave your hotel room without? What lenses can you never leave without? Maybe you keep a tripod on you at all time? Perhaps you strap a desktop to your back and process at a local Starbucks (kidding).

Just for fun, please feel free to post a photo that would not have been possible if you had not had that 1 piece of equipment with you that would have made all the difference (making all of the stars align for that one shot)

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow