ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
SPP 6.0.1 annoyances
3 months ago

This applies to the Win version and the comparison is to SPP 5.5.3:

1. It takes longer to process an X3F until it's ready to be processed in the editing window.
  2. It refreshes all of the thumbnails after editing an X3F and does not remember the last position in the thumbnail window, but instead displays the thumbnails from the start again.
    Which means, if I have more X3Fs / JPGs then fit onto the screen and I have to scroll down to the X3F I want to edit, I have to scroll down again and try to find the X3F I have edited and the resulting JPG!
    This is much better in SPP 5.5.3, where it keeps the latest position in the thunbnail window and immediately shows the new JPG!
  3. Refresh of the editing window and the highlight / shadows warnings every time I edit. It shortly shows the edited picture with no warnings, and then shows the new warnings.
    Again this is better in SPP 5.5.3, where the warnings are immediately updated after editing, without the annoying flickering between an image without any warnings and then the adjusted warnings.

I have rolled back to SPP 5.5.3.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow