ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ImpLanPro
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Sony a77ii vs Sony a99
4 months ago

Hey
I have been shooting photo/videography with a Sony hdrsr11 for years now. I shoot a wide variety of topics from nature/ landscapes, research field work, indoor presentations, interviews, stake boarding and more recently tournament paintball events. I have an old Olympus SLR and really enjoy shooting at night. I am looking for something that can facilitate all these needs while giving me the control and depth of field of an SLR when switching to video. What do you guys think?

This fall I will be going on a huge research trip through Europe, Asia & Africa. I want a camera that I can shoot both photography and video. I have looked through the specs and have narrowed it down to these two. I would prefer to keep total cost including lenses under $3000.

I noticed the a77ii does not have a head phone jack to listen to the audio being recorded. Is there any was to get around that when shooting interviews?

I appreciate any help and suggestions. The more detail the better. Thx!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow