Should the new Sony FF E-mount forum include RX1?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 15,201Gear list
Like?
Re: Should the new Sony FF E-mound forum include RX1?
In reply to sgoldswo, 5 months ago

sgoldswo wrote:

captura wrote:

sean lancaster wrote:

Section10 wrote:

....My prediction is that Rx1 owners will want to be in the same forum more-so than A7 owners want Rx1's in 'their' forum.

I doubt that's a good prediction. But I can only speak for myself and I am an A7 shooter who would love to have the RX1 in the same forum. I'd love to add an RX1, though.

-- hide signature --

I predict they will fight tooth and nail to keep it in Cyber-shot. Inconceivable after all this time, to them.

Really?! I admit, I've never posted in that forum a lot (I do own an RX1R), but its always felt to me that the RX1 is the proverbial sore thumb in that forum. All I can say is that it would be welcome to have discussions around both the RX1/R and A7 in the same place as I use them interchangeably.

Let's put the shoe on the other foot, for the moment. Can you imagine the uproar amongst the fine burgers who inhabit this Sony forum if management suddenly announced that they were planning to remove, let's say the A3000 model, from the forum? Even though the forum has few A3000 adherents, this announcement would result in the mightiest hue and cry, heard throughout the length and breadth of forumland!

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
yesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow