Should the new Sony FF E-mount forum include RX1?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Section10
Contributing MemberPosts: 650Gear list
Like?
Re: Should the new Sony FF E-mound forum include RX1?
In reply to pixelpushing, 3 months ago

pixelpushing wrote:

Section10 wrote:

My choice weighed heavily between the A7 and the Rx1r. Being an "RX'...or 'cybershot' is more a marketing decision than a reality. It practically sits alone in that forum...

The likely take is:

Yes because their both Sony mirrorless Full Frame

No because it's not an e-mount, it might 'clutter' our precious A7 opinions.

The snark is unnecessary and non-conducive to cohabitation.

If this is 'snark' to you perhaps we need a separate forum for the overly sensitive. I listed 2 likely opinions. Find some hole to crawl in and blame it for being insensitive.

....My prediction is that Rx1 owners will want to be in the same forum more-so than A7 owners want Rx1's in 'their' forum.

If we can take a break from the distorted logic rants and contrary, combative attitude, I'd say the RX1 would be a welcome addition.

How about taking a break from having to respond to my every post instead of whining. My prediction is based on the same notion that some members are heavily biased towards their own opinion. This proved to be true. I remember you complaining about the results so no pretending like it never happened. http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3684157

In case you haven't heard, they're splitting the forums.

As i recall, you also critiqued people that didn't own an A7 having an opinion as to which forum they should be on. How's your Rx1?

Section10's gear list:Section10's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX1R Sony Alpha NEX-5 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
yesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow