Like?
Re: When the Canon 1" sensor?
In reply to crashpc, 4 months ago

crashpc wrote:

BarnET wrote:

crashpc wrote:

BarnET wrote:

crashpc wrote:

It will certainly get people further than many compact cams....

not really. this is a compact that is the same price an will perform better with the kit-lens while fitting in the persons pocket.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSC-RX100-Sensor-Digital-Camera/dp/B00889ST2G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403552211&sr=8-1&keywords=rx100

-- hide signature --

Why does he do it?

Depends on what do you mean by performance. For image quality not a chance for Sony....

It has more dynamic range and the lens is a lot faster at the wide-end so you can use lower iso's

Yes you can, otherwise you´d end up with noisier image, and once you zoom a bit, it´s pretty inevitable, and I don´t call this as better.

The video out of this little guy is also great. Since it does fit in a pocket another reason not to buy the 1200D.

This is not general parameter of choosing cameras, right? Some prefer comfort, healthy heft and some controls, and did I mention focus speed?

If you want image quality you would buy a different brand Dslr anyway. and those will outperform the Sony RX100. Look at the D3300 for instance.

I agree. If one has the money and a bit of brain, he should go for 600D or D3300. But if there is tight budget and need of good IQ, 1200D will work also. If you can´t put that cam in any imaginary use, so be it. I can´t do that with many other cams. But it doesn´t make them crap.

The thing is if you want image quality and the ergonomics of an DSLR there are many good option that destroy the 1200d.

The rx100 is an unique compact that rivals the image quality while fitting in your jeans. That is a unique feature not found elsewhere.

-- hide signature --

Why does he do it?

-- hide signature --

Why does he do it?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow