ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
yyr
yyr
Senior MemberPosts: 2,112
Like?
Panasonic 7-14 - Iconic London
1 month ago

For those who don't partake in the weekly picture thread...

These buildings are all located within a few yards of each other in the City of London. All are blended 3 or 4 images. EM1 and Panasonic 7-14. Best viewed large.

The Gherkin (2003) and in front is the church of St Andrew Undershaft (1532). We have great names for our buildings.

Standing at the entrance to the Gherkin. The only picture of this set taken with the Samyang 7.5 FE

I regret not having worked this one harder to get a better composition. The reflections are of Lloyds of London (left) and the Willis Building (right). The building on the left is the new 'Cheesegrater' - still behind its construction hoardings. Did I mention that we have great names for our buildings here?

I couldn't decide between the next two...Willis Building (left) Lloyds of London (right)

And finally Lloyds of London - now listed as Grade 1 (building of exceptional interest)

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow