Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Marti58
Marti58 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 19,081Gear list
Like?
Re: Forum Split: FF & APS-C
In reply to flyfisher99, 6 months ago

flyfisher99 wrote:

just last week there was a poll done by the moderators showing that indeed most wanted a split. A few days ago i started and participated in a few FF discussions, but last few days the forum is clogged up by non-FF posts, a6000 this, a6000 that.

the poll was not done by the moderators but by the head Admin ( Simon ), before a split is done there is work to do which you dont see, also they have priorities which go or get adressed first.

PM i recieved from Simon

yeah sorry been rushing around from meeting to meeting like crazy this week. Looks like the split will happen (not immediately, some work has to be done first). I didn't read all the responses but i was interested by the suggestion that the RX1 should go in there too (though i've not given it much thought beyond that). Will post something tomorrow, or feel free to quote this message in a post.
sj *

so just be patient its in the works

-- hide signature --

*All my Post Processing is done with Capture NX2*
Flickr Photo's
Galleries on DPR

Marti58's gear list:Marti58's gear list
Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Samsung HZ35W Canon PowerShot S95 Nikon Coolpix P500 +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow