markbravo2014
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Re: Screen protector
In reply to lexie007, 1 month ago

lexie007 wrote:

markbravo2014 wrote:

Jntman wrote:

I am a long time lurker and first time poster.

After many years with the D40 and D70, I recently took the plunge and bought a D5300. I love the camera and particularly the large rear screen. I feel that I need a screen protector and was wondering if anyone could suggest one that will be useable with the articulating screen.

Thanks.

you should install a screen protector before your screen gets any scratches. I own a D610 and I was smart enough to install a screen shield as soon as I bought the camera. I use Gearmaxx screen protector and I think you should go for it too!! Really easy to install and it fits well. My screen looks awesome and there are no scratches yet. Doesn't cost much and you can get it shipped for free!! You should check them out on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKON-D5300-Screen-Protector-GEARMAXX-Ultra-Clear-/181275159049?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a34d76a09

How often do you change it?? Is it one of those screen protectors that you have to change every fortnight? I'm looking for something with all the qualities you described and that lasts long as well.

I put my screen protector on a few months ago and it still looks as good as new. I think you should go for it. I love the quality and it wasn't much expensive.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow