Started 4 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Albino_BlacMan
Contributing MemberPosts: 952
Like?
RRS Pano, 5Dc with Grip, 580 EXII, L358, Cotton Carrier, CyberSync, 580 EX
4 months ago

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

PM me for pictures or search for a thread with the same name on FredMiranda(I hate the dpr picture upload system because it makes it slow and cumbersome to link images)

RRS Ultimate-Pro Omni-Pivot Package

Price: $525 Shipped

Includes: 2x PC-Pro Panning Clamps, 1x MPR-192 Multi-Purpose Rail, 1x CRD-Rail with integral “on-end” clamp, One MPR-CL II Nodal Slide, 3x Allen wrenches

Function: All knobs turn smoothly, panning clamps turn nicely. Everything might not be quite as smooth as new but it will definitely get the job done.

Cosmetics: Bargain. Everything shows a lot of use. Lots of little nicks and paint loss marks. Some of the lettering/numbering has been rubbed off, a few pretty good gouges here and there but this stuff was made to be used.

Canon 5D with BG-E4 (Serial#: 3121301894)

Price: $345 Shipped

Shutter: All speeds are correct, a little over 138000 actuations according to Canon (it just went in to have the mirror fix done).

Sensor: When it went to Canon they said the sensor had scratches that may show up in normal use. I’ve attached images taken with the camera and the 24-105/4. Images are in order of f4, f5.6, f8, f11, f16, f22. The first set is default LR settings. The second set is exposure +1, Contrast, Clarity and Sharpening Pushed to the max.

AF: Fast and accurate

Meter: Accurate

Viewfinder: Some dust, nothing major (Canon cleaned the camera while it was in for the mirror fix)

Cosmetics: Well used, lots of wear around the strap lugs. Small scratches on the rear screen, lots of wear around the buttons on the battery grip and on the bottom of the battery grip. Overall very user condition.

Accessories: Front cap, 2 batteries (the ones inside the battery grip), charger, RRS L-plate for camera with grip (very well used), 2 SanDisk Extreme IV 4GB CF Cards, , Ee-S focus screen, Storm Jacket camera cover.

Canon 580 EX II (588xxx)

Price: $265 Shipped

Includes: 1x Flash, Diffuser Dome, Base

Function: Everything functions as it should

Cosmetics: Well used. A lot of scratches all around, a few scratches on the screen, no big gouges, nothing that would affect function.

Canon 580 EX II (519xxx)

Price: $265 Shipped

Includes: 1x Flash, Diffuser Dome, Base

Function: Everything functions as it should

Cosmetics: Well used. A lot of scratches all around, a few scratches on the screen, no big gouges, nothing that would affect function.

Sekonic L358

Price: $200 Shipped

Function: Everything works as it should. Meter is accurate

Cosmetics: Very nice. I’m sure there are some small usage marks here and there if you look close enough but nothing major.

Includes: Light meter, case, reflected light attachment

Cotton Carrier Vest with Side Holster and Lens Pouch

Price: $140 Shipped (Vest and Side Holster are about $190 new and the Pouch is about $60 new)

Function: Everything works as it should. Meter is accurate

Cosmetics: It’s been through the wash once or twice so it’s not in new condition. There’s some wear in a few places but overall it’s not bad. Nothing that affects function.

Includes: Cotton Carrier vest, side holster, lens pouch, camera neck strap, camera handgrip (for use with battery grip), 2x camera tether, 1x angled camera tether, tightening tool

Canon 580 EX (AS IS)

Price: $90 Shipped

Includes: Flash, Diffuser Dome, stand

Function: Turns on but the flash won’t fire (so it needs repair)

Cosmetics: Overall not bad. It shows some scratches here and there and has one good scratch on the front IR light but nothing major

Paul C Buff Cybersync CSR+ and CST

Price: $70 Shipped

Function: Both work fine

Cosmetics: Well used, on both the writing is fading in a lot of places

Includes: CSR+ and CST

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Canada

Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow