ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LouHolland
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,163
Like?
Sweet OMD and Sweet E-M10...
2 months ago

Sweet OMD, oh Sweet E-M10...

I bought that one with the EZ pancake 14-42mm + ECG-1 grip, a perfect combination if you got it light and want it light all the way and with your choice of lenses too. The E-M1 is for the more heavy lenses a better choice I think, but when it comes to image quality all the OMD types, M5, M10 and M1 are on par. Only the E-M5 seems to have better noise handling according to Wrotniaks tests.

However I am blown away with that pancake lens it is sharp as the 12-40 or the 4/3 12-60, but no match of course when it comes to aperture and wide angle, but it is very very nice. Beautiful bokeh, good colour and sharp as hell. Also very tranportable as it will just fit in the pocket of your jacket.

Well now afther three days studying the manual, which I found confusing at first, but isn't after all. It is pretty nice to play the piano if you understand the manual at last :).

In any case, I was reluctant but it seems like a good choice if you do not necessarily need water resistant. So what should I say, I feels like restarting in photography, but I think it is absoluutly worth it.

-

A cluster of Roses, taken just along the road at my way home to day.

Thanks for looking & Comments or your vision.

Lou

Better seen Enlarged, but if you klick original it shows you the best colours.

Oh yeah, what I wanted to say ... I have not messed with the colors. Lou

Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow