ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
abhisheks77
Regular MemberPosts: 165
Like?
Looking for Picturesque places for October end
3 months ago

Hello,

I am in Los Angeles and planning to go on a 5 day trip in last week of October. I understand that it is month of bet. Either fall colours will go by that time at few places or it will be wet (but not beautiful snow) at some places. I am trying to figure out, which place should I choose to get most of scenic beauty.
I am able to gather some options after some reading, but I really need to have actual opinions, who has already been to these places. This is the reason I am putting this question here.
* Banff/Jasper, Lake Louise and around area. I will fly to Spokane or Seattle (depend on flight fare) and then will drive to these places
* Smokey Mountains, Ohio River/Maxon-Dixon, Skyline Drive. (Will fly to Washington)
* Fly to Portland and visit Columbia River Gorge, Mount st. Helens, Lewis and Clark
* Fly to Seattle and visit Olympic and Mt. Ranier NPs, Snoqualmie Falls, Victoria BC.
I have already been to Grand Canyon, Sedona, Antelope, Page (but not Wave), Vegas, Zion, Bryce, Arches, Moab, Monument Valley, Petrified Forest (just mentioning, so that I should not repeat them).

Regards

Abhishek

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow