Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fare
Forum MemberPosts: 83Gear list
Like?
Faststone Image Viewer instructions
1 month ago

OK. I placed this topic here until someone decides if it belongs properly in some other category.

I have been using FastStone for a while (year or more). the full screen view is so good coupled with quick browsing that I often use it for my first quick lookie and adjustments before moving to Photoshop Elements for my more serious work.

Two questions for you guys (gender neutral).

1.) I was wondering how others are working Faststone into their workflow if you use other editors.  Which Faststone tools do you use the most and in what order?

2.) Does anyone know of any better instructions/manuals or full discussion in addition to the old incomplete pdf that some third party provides at their website.  For instance:  FastStone does have selection tools, but without feathering and/or addition and subtraction capabilities, it makes selections really dull/blunt and even unusable.   (of course, I just thought I have not checked youtube which is a pretty big mistake.  But, I am going to post this thread to see what comes up.)

Thanks

fare's gear list:fare's gear list
Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow