Started 6 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bobH46
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Great little camera
6 months ago

Bought this camera secondhand about 3 months ago as a second body to my EPL-1, and haven't stopped being amazed by its capabilities. I had read the various reviews, and was prepared to 'put up with' the lack of buttons & control buttons as it was intended as a second body, but on using this camera, I quite quickly found out that it's all in there ! I have used Olympus E series SLRs for a few years now, and still have a pair of E600s, so I used the Super Control Panel to change any settings. The lack of a dial for MSAP was not a drawback either, as a press of the menu button gives access to all the necessary controls.The lack of a delete button is not a problem, as a press of the OK button when in the play mode gives access to the delete function. Overall, I am delighted with the picture quality and control over photographic adjustments. The lack of a finger grip has been addressed by a 3rd party stick on grip. A great little camera.

bobH46's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
okay
Action / sports
okay
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
great
Flash photography (social)
good
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Olympus E-600 Olympus PEN E-PM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow