Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Chad Hardy
Senior MemberPosts: 1,183Gear list
Like?
Re: You must be kidding
In reply to henryp, 5 months ago

henryp wrote:

Chad Hardy wrote:

Turns out they actually shipped the camera today for arrival tomorrow so I could have had it at my home. No box to carry back on the plane, get to play with it before traveling, etc.

I am calling them to demand a refund for the shipping costs for their inability to communicate accurate shipping dates LOL!

UPS says your camera is on the truck for delivery today to your vacation destination. If this is an inconvenience, we apologize. Because of our error a s&h fee refund is being processed.

We hope your vacation is excellent and made more so by your new camera.

__
Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video

Yes we are all set Henry, thanks for the follow-up.  I have my 2 spare batteries fully charged as well as my Richard Franiec Grip all ready to go!

Little does my family know I am most looking forward to getting there for the camera, not the vacation lol!

You guys continue to impress.  Thanks for working hard to keep us needy, selfish customers happy

Chad Hardy's gear list:Chad Hardy's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Sony Alpha 7R Fujifilm X-T1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Fujifilm X-E2 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow