Some new infos about dp2Q from the touch and try event. + JPEG samples from Yodobashi and MapCamera

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
jennyrae
Senior MemberPosts: 1,669Gear list
Like?
Re: noise is still not convincing, but the lens is
In reply to HBowman, 3 months ago

with MF rumor, did not hear something like that during event I attended, but employees did mention they "might" consider FF if popular demand is enough. I also saw demo copies of upcoming zooms, a bit different in construct and filter thread. demo I saw was smaller than what I saw in earlier pictures in web, and I not get chance to take picture for argument sake. they said, they will continue to modify lenses and not final, something to do with focus or function ring I think. also, size will be modified. so not final product.

I also hope Sigma will bring approach. my biggest complaint of Sigma is availability in general consumer market. have to order to known online photography stores just to get cameras. I do not think they stripped of cash but priority is more towards lens development. I hope they do something better with cameras and distribution, Quattro may be start hopefully .

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow