Some new infos about dp2Q from the touch and try event. + JPEG samples from Yodobashi and MapCamera

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
HBowman
Senior MemberPosts: 1,180
Like?
Re: noise is still not convincing, but the lens is
In reply to jennyrae, 6 months ago

@ jennyrae

Yes it is off topic (sorry) but not that much since we all compare apples and oranges, I compare apples and apples. My mother got the A7r. Not my stuff after all, even being ff. EVF is not as good as the XT1, menus quite bizarre too, not that much photographer friendly (and evf sensor is on amphetamines on the A7r).

I speak about the XT1 while it is firmware 1.00... can't imagine what will bring the first maj.

But the XT-1 is what should aim SIGMA, really. I wish I can win a full Euro Million to give them some bucks for development.

About the 56 ... yes I know ... but I have my awesome Nikkor 50mmf1.2 so I must give it a try before spending another 1 grand

jennyrae wrote:

team up with Canon? interesting since Fuji has been in support of Nikon lenses before. not far-fetch considering they have trouble with their mirrorless line. about FUJI MF rumor, very outrageous. they did not even release FF yet.

Might be related with lenses. Fuji make Hasselblad MF lenses so they already have some freaking strong bases to venture in such a project, IMHO. (The first mirrorless MF ??? exciting times !)

-- hide signature --

Kind regards - http://www.hulyssbowman.com
Your gear do not make you a photographer. Now cry me a river.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow