Le Mans

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
yndesai
Regular MemberPosts: 307Gear list
Like?
Re: Le Mans
In reply to Stephen Carpenter, 6 months ago

Hi Stephen;

Your wife told you to visit this place . ! Thank her on my behalf, I would not have seen this series of yours.

I must tell commandable shooting techniques you have used.

Some of them having motion blur in BG while the car is sharp even with lower shutter speeds of 1/400s .

There are clicks at 1/1250s as well and one or two at 1/2500 sec. (if you are interested in lens performance you must review these ones)

Toughest one for autofocus is the one where care is approaching the cam and one or two are having slight missed focus but usable.

You have surly done your best with the camera on location.

However, there is lot of room here in Post Processing I just applied following using FSviewer and they are going to next level.

1. "S"curve

2. Reduced Highlight

3. Increased contrast

4. USM Sharpening Amount:45 / Radius 0.4

If you do these adjustments in LR/Photoshop these can be printed on life size posters.

If you permit (Since this is not Retouch segment) I can post my rough facelifts in reply.

-- hide signature --
 yndesai's gear list:yndesai's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Sony SLT-A58 Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM II +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow