When the Canon 1" sensor?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Greynerd
Senior MemberPosts: 3,755
Like?
Re: Where does it lead us?
In reply to crashpc, 5 months ago

My little 1 litre 3 cylinder city car does 70mph without any trouble and took me and my wife 400 miles to Scotland in a day without any trouble or discomfort and averaged over 60 miles per gallon. 150 mph cars are all about ego and nothing else and as you get older these things just become so unimportant which is a relief in many ways. The amazing thing with current technology is the torque and power that can be obtained from small things and that applies to sensors also.

crashpc wrote:

I do agree, but it's not that easy. If you want Very comfortable feeling of your car in 70 or even 90 mph, it needs to be able to make 150, otherwise all you get with slightly higher travel speed will be screaming and rumbling. So the overkill is here for a reason. Anyway we are getting in the situation where almost any device can serve it's better than it was supposed to, and we're getting in very interesting "times of plentyfullnes" we don't even appreciate....

-- hide signature --

Why does he do it?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow