Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
gteague
Senior MemberPosts: 1,103Gear list
Like?
Re: Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!
In reply to henryp, 4 months ago

henryp wrote:

gteague wrote:

hey henry!

when i initially ordered i thought i was getting one right away and selected next-day air for delivery the next day. but with a friday ship date only a saturday delivery option would provide next-day delivery. so i called you guys to have you upgrade my shipping method to saturday deliver and it's not even an option and the csr (?lizar?) couldn't understand why--he was very helpful and searched everywhere. i get fedex saturday deliveries routinely from amazon.

Your order is set to ship via UPS. They told us they do not offer Sat delivery service to your zip code. You have my email address. If you want me to find out if we can accommodate FedEx Sat del and what the additional s&h fee would be, send an email (with a note & the B&H order number) please.

-- hide signature --

Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video

thanks for the response henry, i received it this morning and am currently cursing at the useless sony software and that i will refrain from blaming you guys for which ought to be a nice break in your day! [g]

/guy

-- hide signature --

"The world is going to pieces and people like Adams and Weston are photographing rocks!" ~Henri Cartier-Bresson

gteague's gear list:gteague's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow