Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dcstrom
Forum MemberPosts: 83
Like?
Cheap M43 camera bag
5 months ago

Just bought a OMD E-M10, Olympus 12-40 2.8, and Olympus 40-150. I've been looking for a camera bag for this kit. Before I pay $40-$80 for a camera bag, I thought I'd try out this lunch pack from Costco for $10.99 - it's the right size, and look will work just as well as most of the bags I've seen.

I have to say it's very elaborate for a lunch pack, but it's the perfect size for camera and two or 3 lenses (if the third is one of the pancake types). It has an external and an internal pocket for cards/batteries etc, and comes with a freezer pack and a solid compartmentalized plastic case that I can use for... something. I just have to rig up a foam separator between the camera and the second lens, and it will should as well as any expensive camera bag.

The only possible issue that I can see is the silver plastic liner may be a bit more abrasive than a cloth liner? Will figure something out...

It's expandable too so if I ever need to keep a 6-pack cold, just tip the camera gear out

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow