Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
J720
Forum MemberPosts: 73Gear list
Like?
they shipped mine yesterday
In reply to cilucia, 1 month ago

they couldnt release it before 20th. i preordered mine on day one. they shipped 19th and im expecting it today.

cilucia wrote:

I had been thinking about getting the RX100 M2 a few months ago, but decided I'd rather splurge and get the Fujifilm X-T1 with a few lenses first, and then see if there would be a price drop on the M2. Then DH told me about the M3 announcement, so we decided to get that instead. It's been a busy few months, so I wasn't on top of the release dates. I randomly decided to see if there were any reviews out yesterday morning, and then I saw that several people have received theirs and posted reviews! It just took me a couple reviews to decide I wanted it, so I impulsively purchased it on B&H yesterday morning.

I logged into my account and see that it's been assigned a tracking number I expect it will arrive on Monday! I love B&H!

J720's gear list:J720's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 600D Fujifilm X-M1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow