Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Diacyclops81
Forum MemberPosts: 98
Like?
Color bands when using flash on A6000
6 months ago

When using the flash on the A6000 I noticed in small areas where the color should be uniform that there were yellow horizontal bands. I took several pics this morning using same settings on 5N and 6000...same lens, ISO, all settings the same, both with and without front curtain on, both with and without auto DRO on.  In NONE of the frames with the 5n was there anything but uniform color but in ALL frames with 6000 there are these yellow bands. Not large, seen at highest magnification on LCD.  Since color fidelity using flash is very important in my macro shots, I find this pretty unacceptable.  Note JPEGs out of the camera. And sorry, can't post photos.  But if you have a 6000 would you try using flash and looking very carefully at a small uniformly colored area in your frame and see if you get this too? I sent an email to Sony but no response yet.

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow