Better a XE1 Today or a XE2 tomorrow?? this is the question!!!!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Italosvedese
Junior MemberPosts: 35
Like?
Better a XE1 Today or a XE2 tomorrow?? this is the question!!!!
1 month ago

Hi!

I am a student. I usually use a nikon D600 but i'm looking for a second body to have always with me for a more fun use. i was thinking of the xe1 or xe2 +35mm...

i love the xe2 and i found it perfect for my need..problem is that to buy it i should really really stretch all i can from my economy ( i already sold a nex5n+ a couple of nikon lenses)...

on the other hand i already have the money to buy today a XE1.

but then again...since i don't have so much money maybe it better to buy it once and buy it good!

so is the difference in price worth?

the screen size/resolution is not really relevant....

wifi can be fixed with an SD card....

what really interest me is if there is any difference in the EVF (i know its the same component but i mean in magnification and refresh rate) and the difference in speed (processing and AF) is noticeable?? because in my opinion the all shouting experience must be as flawless as possible...and this for me is more important then any other feature.

i would like to have some opinion from someone who try , used and experienced both of them.

thanks in advance!

/Gerardo

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon D600 Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow