Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 19,718Gear list
Like?
Some shots from Marrakech (DP2M)
6 months ago

I've just returned from a week in Marrakech and took my DP2M with me. Though it wasn't my primary camera I did use it when the conditions were right. I hoped to use it a lot more but Marrakech is not a good place for photography, a bit like being in a first class restaurant but unable to order any food. As soon as you get a camera out someone wants money, not a pleasant photography experience, still, I took what I could when I could. I had to resort to stealthy street photography most of the time using my Fuji XT1 at waist level, such a shame, it should be a photographers paradise otherwise, I won't be going back, here's what I got with the DP2M anyway.

Jemaa Al Fna Square at sunset

The night market in full swing

Light Oasis

Marjorelle Garden

The Berber on the mountain

The Atlas Mountains

-- hide signature --

“The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
Mikhail Gorbachev
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Sigma DP3 Merrill +4 more
Fujifilm X-T1 Sigma DP2 Merrill
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow