In reply to Wu Jiaqiu, 2 months ago

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

England lacks so much quality...Just do not belong on a WC.

It was a fairly clean game and, once more, the pure speed of the South Americans made the difference.

-- hide signature --

. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

England lacked any real invention and spark near the box, and some of the passing was abysmal, they look flat footed and were just one step behind all the time, i won't mention the defence......

How come we Dutch tend to always have some players with great technical skils and why are people, like that young Jamaican guy, typically english? Good intentions, very fast but simply not capable of controlling the ball in a professional way. It is typically English. Just not enough skills.

no idea, we have good players, but it unfortunately doesn't always gel as a team

No, you do not have good players. You have mediocre players. Rooney is good and Gerrard is too. And that is about it. I wonder if the rest even pays weekly for their teams...England alsywas has players that are mediocre individually (too much of them). Something is very wrong in how these players are trained when they are young.

i think we have good players, what we don't have is a good team

Yes you said that. Most over here on the continent are not too impressed. Not even your own captain is btw (Gerrard).

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow