Selling my D800E for WHAT?!?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
LCplHerold
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Re: Strange question.
In reply to DFPanno, 5 months ago

DFPanno wrote:

You are a professional photographer with two of the world's best cameras and you are on an internet forum with CPAs, dentists, house painters, and shopkeepers asking what you need to use professionally?

Strikes me as a bit odd.

To answer this question, people who tend to read these forums are normally very knowledgable on all aspects of the current camera Meta. Just because I get paid for my photography does not mean I know everything about every camera and how they compare, it simply means my business acumen is strong enough that I can eek out a living.

I do however thank you very much for stirring up the debate you did as I love to read both sides of the argument and not just what I want to hear.

On a side note I am not worried about the client thinking my camera is not "pro" enough, and I am less worried if the a7 series is even considered pro. The ONLY thing I am worried about is the AF performance in wedding/event settings.

To everyone one who recommended the A7s, I am considering it now. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

I thank everyone in the post for their replies and would appreciate even more people replying.

All the best,

LCpl. Herold

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
A7SNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow