ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PrebenR
Senior MemberPosts: 2,720
Like?
What to bring for a trip?
5 months ago

Hi

Got a bit overdose of dp2 Quattro and Merrill etc. lately. So I started thinking of what do I actually want to bring on a trip later.

I have a SD15 with focus issues which I could bring with my two Hex keys and try to work some more on to get it to focus better. I have a SD14 that I could bring.

I'm not really sure which I want to bring. The SD14 is the one I have used more and I have gotten some of my most interesting photos with this. The SD15 I have not used so much mainly due to the focus issues, but I also feel it is a small brother of the DPx Merrills that I will bring. It would be nice though to get some time to work on the focus thingy to see if I can cure the camera.

So as I cannot make up my mind I'll ask you for help

POLL
SD14 + tripod + 50mm 2.8 macro and 2-3 M42 lenses + 3 DPxM + GH3 w/17.5mm (for video)
0.0% 0  votes
SD15 + tripod + 50mm 2.8 macro and 2-3 M42 lenses + 3 DPxM + GH3 w/17.5mm (for video)
33.3% 1  vote
3 DPxM + tripod + GH3 w/17.5mm + Sigma 18-35mm + Nikon 85mm + 2 M42 lenses (for video)
33.3% 1  vote
DP2s + DP1x + SD14 + GH3 w 17.5mm + 2 M42 lenses
33.3% 1  vote
  Show results
Sigma DP2 Quattro Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow