Feel the excitement: D810

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ADMint
Contributing MemberPosts: 878Gear list
Like?
Re: Feel the excitement: D810
In reply to hypercore360, 3 months ago

Dang it looks like I'll have to sell all my gear & computer equipment just to be able to get one of these babies.

Next I'll have to make sure I get the most expensive pristine glass available.  No Sir'eee, can't use just any old glass, strictly Nikon's finest, biggest, baddest lenses. Nothing else will do.

Next I'll need a new PC to process those super duper 1 million percent improved files.  Heck I'm not even sure a PC on this earth could handle the files from what I've been told.  Some guy over the way across the divide said you needed a 4.33 trigabyte processor with 1024 terabyte of RAM just to get those files to open.

Oh, and the new version of ViewNX810 will be exclusive to the 810, meaning no other camera could use it. Well, that's what my friend, who works over at keep-them-rumors-coming.com said.

It'll be an amazing thing to see a perfectly good working camera no longer working "the way I like" when the new model is released.

Good grief.

-- hide signature --

New to this forum, not to forums!

ADMint's gear list:ADMint's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow