RX10 Portraits with wireless Neewer TT650 flash.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
phazelag
Senior MemberPosts: 1,993Gear list
Like?
RX10 Portraits with wireless Neewer TT650 flash.
1 month ago

I just posted my RX100M3 shots in another post, but this is with the RX10 using Neewer TT650 rechargeable flashes that allow wireless manual power control and work with all my camera brands.  This was attached to a 22 inch beauty dish on a stand.

This was not ideal lighting, just a hurried and rush test priory to her church event.  I did reduce the clarity on parts of her face to reduce the prominence of her acne at her request.  She is not insecure, just doesn't like how the flash can exaggerate those blemish or bumps. It was windy and her hair started to fly around and I wasnt about to fix all that in photoshop.

The Sony lens is sharp and this setup was easy to do.  I left a few with harsh light on the left  of her in on my website so you could see the high shutters were no problem with flash using this leaf shutter camera.  Please don't comment on the harsh light to her left in a few as I was just moving around trying to also get some Bokeh in an environment situation.  This was a rushed test.  The last few photos are 3x size as DPreview won't take the originals sizes from my site as usual.  You can see them on my site if you pixel peep.

Here is the Link to whole series of the RX10 if you want to see them. Just click the i at the bottom for the exif data. http://www.scottzinda.com/Point-and-Shoot-Cameras/Sony-RX-10-Test-Shots/

phazelag's gear list:phazelag's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Ricoh GR Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
RX100 III Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow